The following are guidelines for mini-storage use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow
policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
**Ask our Customer Service Agents about Self-Storage Tenant Insurance.**
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space
- Living things
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- No vehicles of any type can enter the building or be stored
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Blocking traffic for others for extended periods
- No working in the unit at any time - for storage use only